Facebook Blogging

Edward Hugh has a lively and enjoyable Facebook community where he publishes frequent breaking news economics links and short updates. If you would like to receive these updates on a regular basis and join the debate please invite Edward as a friend by clicking the Facebook link at the top of the right sidebar.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Weekly Round Up

Well, while I haven't posted too much here, I have been pretty busy round and about.

In the first place, as I indicate in my last post, this has been Latvia week, with posts on GEM, on Demography Matters, and on Afoe.

I have also been busy thinking about Hungary (which is really going to need watching as we get into the second half of this year, I think), and have posted on the balance of payments situation, the employment position, and the slowdown in retail sales.

Also, over at Italy Economy Watch I have been noting how the Italian economy now shows definite signs of slowing, whilst in Japan, industrial output has been falling for a while now, as have consumer prices (as Claus Vistesen notes here).

No comments: