Facebook Blogging

Edward Hugh has a lively and enjoyable Facebook community where he publishes frequent breaking news economics links and short updates. If you would like to receive these updates on a regular basis and join the debate please invite Edward as a friend by clicking the Facebook link at the top of the right sidebar.

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Chinese Predilections

Oooooops: Looks like I've upset Conrad the Gweilo :

I seem to have become a target this month for invective from varous blogs of which I've never heard. The latest, and lamest (so far), is from something called Bonobo Land, which is appropriate, since the author manages to make a monkey of himself.



What I'm not too sure about is whether it's the "illusory" nature of China's growth he wants to defend or his weekend virtue . Either way, I sure touched a soft spot. Ouch!

No comments: