Facebook Blogging

Edward Hugh has a lively and enjoyable Facebook community where he publishes frequent breaking news economics links and short updates. If you would like to receive these updates on a regular basis and join the debate please invite Edward as a friend by clicking the Facebook link at the top of the right sidebar.

Monday, August 25, 2003

Holidays in Provence

Fresh back from the holidays with the resolution to make some changes. Here's the first. My fotopages fotolog. These are my first set of holiday snaps for those with more time than they have good sense. The Serge in one of the photos is the - now retired - French farmer in whose farmhouse we stay. He's a lovely man - the sort they don't make any more - and as well as his company we enjoy the pleasures of his 'own brand' - no chemicals here - wine, and those small round French Cantaloupe melons that come from his land. Clearly I could have gone to the trouble of putting these on the website. But I am a strong believer in the law of least effort. So maybe with a simple tool like this I will be tempted to post photos more often. Is this a threat or a promise. Be kind to me.

No comments: