Facebook Blogging

Edward Hugh has a lively and enjoyable Facebook community where he publishes frequent breaking news economics links and short updates. If you would like to receive these updates on a regular basis and join the debate please invite Edward as a friend by clicking the Facebook link at the top of the right sidebar.

Monday, April 14, 2003

Easter Holidays


This week my blogging will be a bit erratic. I'm on holiday, as I hope many of you are. Things will get back to normal next week. For the curious of spirit, I'm in the Pyrenees near Girona, outside a small town called OLOT. In fact I am precisely here , staying with my good fiends Joan and Montse. The weather could be better, but in Spain we aren't exactly short of sun, so the grey days are a good opportunity to read, rest and walk. This morning we've come into town, my wife and daughter are in the local market while I quietly blog: talk about sexual stereotyping! Anyway, I would also like to take the opportunity to wish a happy easter to all my blog readers.

No comments: