Facebook Blogging

Edward Hugh has a lively and enjoyable Facebook community where he publishes frequent breaking news economics links and short updates. If you would like to receive these updates on a regular basis and join the debate please invite Edward as a friend by clicking the Facebook link at the top of the right sidebar.

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Petrol Depletion and Economics: Update

I've got a pretty long post from Chris on petrol depletion and economics. Chris has gained the mantle of Bonobo's 'unofficial' energy correspondant. It is long enough to post in two parts, so I'll put the second part tomorrow. I've also done something I should have done a long time ago: put comments. Now you can give Chris any feedback you want (or me).

Update: I've always been a fan of Frans Kafka, and now I find I'm closed in my study undergoing full metamorphosis. They're banging on the door outside, but I can't make out what they are saying. Meantime I've pulled this post, cut Chris a user id, and reposted in his name. I am about to cut some more id's so we will have guest posting from now on. Which means you will have to watch who the post is from. Changes, changes, why are there always changes?

No comments: