Facebook Blogging

Edward Hugh has a lively and enjoyable Facebook community where he publishes frequent breaking news economics links and short updates. If you would like to receive these updates on a regular basis and join the debate please invite Edward as a friend by clicking the Facebook link at the top of the right sidebar.

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

More On the Generation Gap

My son continues his intellectual voyage which will lead him I know not where. I hope one day he will get back to studying medicine.

I have recently been reading a bit of nietzsche which i must confess is very interesting. Its interesting how you will spend a bit of time discussing something with friends (in this case me and my mates were having an argument about morality) and then by coincidence i read a bit of this introduction to nietzsche and find exactly what i was arguing written down in front of me!... so the debate will certainly start to liven up tomorrow. I've only covered the basics so far (democracy, the herd and anti-darwinism, but i read on in anticipation. Perhaps i should consult one of his proper texts?)


No comments: